ResumeWriters is a network of independently contracted resume writing professionals founded in 1999. They work with professional writers from all careers and disciplines.
DESIGN AND USABILITY:
ResumeWriters.com has a great user interface, in fact, that’s what earns them the #1 position in our ranking. Their design is easy on the eyes and the overall layout clearly shows the visitor just they do and what they are offering. First, they show their qualifications with some statistics:
- A quarter million satisfied users,
- Industry Specialties,
- 18 Years in Business,
- 100% Guaranteed Job Interviews.
Next, they display large icons depicting each of the services that they offer which we get into in the next section.
Btw, at the very top of their homepage, they have a distinct menu that allows a visitor to get anywhere on their site.
Here are their menu items:
- Interview Guarantee
- FAQ/Who We Are
- Customer Testimonials
- Sample Resumes
RANGE OF SERVICES:
ResumeWriters.com offers pretty much the whole range of services for job seekers, including:
- Student Resumes: For students, recent graduates and those with less than two years of experience.
- Professional Resumes: For professionals in all industries with more than two years of experience.
- Executive Resumes: For applicants that are seeking high level corporate positions.
- Career Change Resumes: Changing careers requires special attention to the resume.
- Linkedin Profiles: More and more employers are reading the job seekers LinkedIn profile.
- Military-To-Civilian Resumes: For a military to civilian resume, great care needs to go into the terminology.
- Engineering Technology Resumes: Engineering applicants need a resume that highlights their logic and discipline.
- Information Technology Resumes: Applicants for various IT jobs, software and hardware.
- Curriculum Vitae Cv: The CV is the top of the line of all resumes, but not required everywhere.
ResumeWriters.com has prices ranging from $169 for the Student resume up to $299 for the Executive resume and the CV. At first glance, their prices might seem a bit high, but keep in mind that you have a lot to gain if the resume is written well enough to land the job of your dreams and a lot to lose if it fails. Getting it done right the first time is the way to go! With all orders, 24 Hour Rush Service is available, as well as add-ons, such as, cover letters and LinkedIn Profiles.
ResumeWriters.com accepts all major credit cards and debit cards, including:
- American Express,
If you would like to pay with a different method, just give them a call.
ResumeWriters boasts one of the fastest turnaround times in the resume writing industry. Unless there are special requests from the job seeker, the finished resume will be emailed within 72 hours. If you need it even faster than that, Express service is also available.
ResumeWriters takes extra measures in order that their customers are being properly taken care of. For example, after you order your resume, you will be working directly with the writer that is assigned to you. You will have their email and even their phone number. You couldn’t ask for a better situation. Also, ResumeWriters has a toll free number and an email address on their site so that you can talk to them anytime.
ResumeWriters offers the best guarantee in the resume writing industry, the guaranteed employment interview within sixty days! So, if you don’t have and interviews lined up within sixty days, just email them and they will rewrite your resume.
ResumeWriters.com takes security and privacy very seriously. They use the best 128-bit encryption software during transactions and during logins. They also have installed the best firewall on the market in order to prevent intrusions.